As a goth, Lydia has pale skin and dark green hair. She wears dark-red eye shadow, but she wears a black choker, a dark blue cheerleader outfit, 2 purple arm-warmers, dark blue socks, and black boots.
When Gonard arrived at the wrong camp and cried after all the other cheerleaders called him a monster, Lydia was the only one not afraid of him and decided to hang out with him for a whole week. However, after Gonard saved the other cheerleaders from falling out of the broken platform, he left her to be with the cool cheerleaders; but he came back to her after realizing that he has nothing in common with them and he decided to be playing tetherball again.
- Even though Lydia was just a one-time character, she's gained a lot of fans of the show.
- Many fans believe that she would make the perfect girlfriend for Gonard.
- A few fans believed that Lydia's name and character was based on Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice.
- They're both named Lydia.
- They have goth appearances and yet a cheerful attitude.